At Aspire Autism, Developmental Center and Center for Autism, we strive to give children within the autism spectrum a chance to learn a variety of different skills:
- Cognition or problem solving ability.
- Receptive Communication (what we understand) and Expressive Communication (what we express with words and/or symbols).
- Self-Help or Adaptive living skills–the act of helping oneself. These skills empower the child to gain confidence and acceptance in the world we live in.
- Gross Motor Skills (large muscle development) and Fine Motor Skills (small muscle development).
- Social/Emotional development,–preparing the person to be able to effectively work with others and handle situations as they occur.
- Behavior management– a product of our ABA behavior intervention services. Our center is dedicated to preparing the child/adolescent/young adult to become the most successful person that they can be.